Formerly the Jon Performance Pants
- IKImran K.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingJon Performance Pants 5 Pocket CharcoalRated 5 out of 5 starsJon Performance Pants 5 Pocket Charcoal
Great cropped pants. would get again, possibly wanting a different material for a more upscale look in future.
- JYJustin Y.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingJon Performance Pants CharcoalRated 4 out of 5 starsGood looking pants for short peeps!
Giving these pants 4/5 just because I'm 5'1 and ~150lbs and these pants are probably the closest thing I can find without having to alter things. I'm a ~31 waist and 23-24 inseam. The lowest I could get was a 25 inseam.
- MCMICHAEL C.Verified Buyer10 months agoReviewingJon Performance Pants NavyRated 4 out of 5 starsReally want to love these
Material and stretch are nice, unfortunately it's not cut for curvy guys. Very tight on glutes, thighs and calves. Might be good for some settings, but too revealing (on me) for the office. Will have to return these, but at least the chinos are cut a bit looser.
Can't wait for the athletic cut!
- HBHouston B.Verified Reviewer10 months agoReviewingJon Performance Pants CharcoalRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect fit!
Incredible quality!! I’m 5”5 152 pounds and 30/26 are perfect!!!!!!
- AMAaron M.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingJon Performance Pants 5 Pocket NavyRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat pants
5’8 155lbs and the 30x28’s fit like a dream. Can’t believe I’m 33 and this is the first time I’ve had pants that fit perfectly. They are slim and tapered just the way I like them. Very stretchy and it’s crazy how they are extremely professional AND casual at the same time.