Kingston 2.0 Slim Xtreme Stretch Jeans Gray
The jean that wears like a sweatpant!
- Due to the nature of the Xtreme stretch fabric, if you are between sizes, we recommend sizing down on the waist (if you are normally either a 31-32, try the 31)
- 74% Cotton 22% Polyester 4% Elastane
- Leg opening approximately 6" on size 32-28
- Ridiculously stretchy for all-day comfort
- One button closure with zip fly; Five-pocket styling
- Machine wash in cold water
- Color may transfer when new
We’ve updated our original Kingston jean to have so much stretch you almost forget you’re wearing jeans! With 36% stretch the Kingston 2.0 feels more like athletic wear than a stiff and crunchy pair of jeans. It’s no wonder these have become a go-to for travelers. Coming in both indigo and black washes, get a pair for work and play. Our signature Under 510 fit features a slim, tapered leg for a modern look.
Feels great to stand in but kind of uncomfortable to sit in
They look good and feel good if I'm just standing. But walking feels very tight on the crotch and sitting feels really tight and uncomfortable on the waist.
Russel, Sorry to hear that the jeans arent as comfortable as they should be - it sounds like sizing up could be a possible solution. If you would like to exchange, we offer free return shipping and exchanges which can be accessed here https://under510.myreturnscenter.com/