Runs True to Size - Order your typical shirt size from Under 510. Our t-shirts are cut for a contemporary look; slim in the sleeves and chest with room in the body for drape and breathability. Made in a shorter length to fit short men.
- JPjared p.Verified Buyer4 days agoReviewingSoft T-Shirt BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat basic shirt
This shirt is fantastic. The cut leaves it feeling slightly loose and breezy around the hips in a way I love, hanging at a great length for me. I’m about ~5’5” and ~170lbs and bought M, for reference. It’s cool to not have to monitor where the shirt is or tuck it in. I can tell that due to the cut, these shirts can withstand weight fluctuations - I’d wear this same size at like +/- 10lbs around my current weight. The trim of the sleeves slightly constrict my kind-of-large arms, which I feel mixed about, because I appreciate that this 20$ cotton shirt has pretty nice little trim. Visually, I don’t really like the notch at the sides, even though they’re obviously important for the shirt feeling good, a bargain I accept. The quality and value make these great “basic” shirts, I have 4 of them to mix into outfits, and I’ll buy more when more colors come out, if the quality remains and the colors (or patterns?) are good.
- AAnthonyVerified Buyer1 week agoReviewingSoft T-Shirt WhiteRated 5 out of 5 starsNever had a tee fit so well
Shirts were something I didnt think I needed to resort to a specialty store to find my size. I was wrong. These are so well proportioned to my shorter torso. Has a slightly fitted look, but not hugging my body.
It's a little on the thinner side so I'll see how long they last, but it's hard to complain with this price point!
- RDRaymond D.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingSoft T-Shirt BurgundyRated 5 out of 5 starsSoft burgundy
I like it.
- RDRaymond D.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingSoft T-Shirt NavyRated 5 out of 5 starsSoft navy
I like it.
- ACAdam C.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingSoft T-Shirt BurgundyRated 5 out of 5 starsT
Nice T, ran small for a large. Exchange it for X-large. Great exchange service.