The Jon Performance Pants feature a slim fit with a tapered leg. They run true to size on the waist so we recommend ordering your normal waist size.
- MCMICHAEL C.Verified Buyer2 days agoReviewingJon Performance Pants NavyRated 4 starsReally want to love these
Material and stretch are nice, unfortunately it's not cut for curvy guys. Very tight on glutes, thighs and calves. Might be good for some settings, but too revealing (on me) for the office. Will have to return these, but at least the chinos are cut a bit looser.
Can't wait for the athletic cut!
- HBHouston B.Verified Reviewer2 weeks agoReviewingJon Performance Pants CharcoalRated 5 starsPerfect fit!
Incredible quality!! I’m 5”5 152 pounds and 30/26 are perfect!!!!!!
- AMAaron M.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingJon Performance Pants 5 Pocket NavyRated 5 starsGreat pants
5’8 155lbs and the 30x28’s fit like a dream. Can’t believe I’m 33 and this is the first time I’ve had pants that fit perfectly. They are slim and tapered just the way I like them. Very stretchy and it’s crazy how they are extremely professional AND casual at the same time.
- HBHorace B.Verified Buyer2 days agoReviewingJon Performance Pants 5 Pocket NavyRated 5 starsGood buy.
As promised, the Jon Performance pants fit great in the length. Have worn them several times and am very please with the look and feel
- RLRobert L.Verified Buyer3 days agoReviewingJon Performance Pants CharcoalRated 5 starsNice pants
They fit perfectly