Kingston 2.0 Slim Xtreme Stretch Jeans Indigo
The jean that wears like a sweatpant!
- Due to the nature of the Xtreme stretch fabric, if you are between sizes, we recommend sizing down on the waist (if you are normally either a 31-32, try the 31)
- 74% Cotton 22% Polyester 4% Elastane
- Leg opening approximately 6" on size 32-28
- Ridiculously stretchy for all-day comfort
- One button closure with zip fly; Five-pocket styling
- Machine wash in cold water
- Color may transfer when new
We’ve updated our original Kingston jean to have so much stretch you almost forget you’re wearing jeans! With 36% stretch the Kingston 2.0 feels more like athletic wear than a stiff and crunchy pair of jeans. It’s no wonder these have become a go-to for travelers. Coming in both indigo and black washes, get a pair for work and play. Our signature Under 510 fit features a slim, tapered leg for a modern look.
You May Also Like
Cant's stop buying these pants. Amazing. Thanks - Adam
Adam, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We're so glad that you're enjoying the pants - you arent the only one to keep coming back for them!
These Xstreme stretch jeans are very comfy and great to travel in, but they loosen up quite quickly and feel loose around the waist, so maybe in stretchy people need to get one size smaller.
Yisroel, Glad to hear you like the jeans - and we always say these are the best jeans to travel in! Also, thanks for your feedback. We have actually updated the product page recommending people size down on the waist due to the nature of the stretchy fabric. We appreciate it!