Runs tight- Size up on the waist
- MCMICHAEL C.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingJon Performance Pants NavyRated 4 out of 5 starsReally want to love these
Material and stretch are nice, unfortunately it's not cut for curvy guys. Very tight on glutes, thighs and calves. Might be good for some settings, but too revealing (on me) for the office. Will have to return these, but at least the chinos are cut a bit looser.
Can't wait for the athletic cut!
- HBHouston B.Verified Reviewer4 months agoReviewingJon Performance Pants CharcoalRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect fit!
Incredible quality!! I’m 5”5 152 pounds and 30/26 are perfect!!!!!!
- AMAaron M.Verified Buyer6 months agoReviewingJon Performance Pants 5 Pocket NavyRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat pants
5’8 155lbs and the 30x28’s fit like a dream. Can’t believe I’m 33 and this is the first time I’ve had pants that fit perfectly. They are slim and tapered just the way I like them. Very stretchy and it’s crazy how they are extremely professional AND casual at the same time.
- TSThomas S.Verified Buyer2 days agoReviewingJon Performance Pants 5 Pocket BlackRated 4 out of 5 starsGood value
For the price point, these pants are a good deal. I prefer a bit longer rise; these a cut just a bit short. I love the length options but would like to see a little tighter cuff width. But for the price, these a nice.
- PLPedro L.Verified Buyer5 days agoReviewingJon Performance Pants NavyRated 5 out of 5 starsFits perfectly