Final Sale - No Returns or Exchanges
- SYshane y.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingThe Tyson LTE Jogger AluminumRated 5 out of 5 starsLove em!
Perfect size and fit. Very soft, breathable material great for hot hawaii weather. Size 30”waist feels roomy but not loose. 26” inseam sits perfect at the ankle. Love the aluminum color too! Very happy with my purchase. I ordered the Bruce slub jeans too which are AMAZING.
I’m 5’7 and size 31 waist.
- BLBryan L.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingThe Tyson LTE Jogger AluminumRated 5 out of 5 starsBest joggers
I love these joggers bro I don’t tell ever about this site because where I live at people don’t like tailor look only I do love you under 5’10U5Under 5'101 year agoBryan, Really happy to hear that you're loving the joggers! Looking forward to getting you into more great stuff soon. And thanks a lot for adding the pics!
- DDylanVerified Buyer1 year agoReviewingThe Tyson Jogger BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsQuality joggers!
Nice joggers for the price. Was skeptical at first because I never heard of the company. However, I was immediately sold when I saw they were selling athletic clothes for men under 5’10. Finally! I’m 5’8 and I’m wearing a size 30 with a 28” inseam in these. I’m usually a little bigger than a 30 so between that and a 32. (This also depends on weight) if you squat a lot you may want to size up. I have the lululemon abc skinny’s in medium and I would say these are are comparable in fit and quality! Way cheaper than lulu as well. Love that they are 100% polyester but feel like cotton. All sports companies should get rid of cotton from their clothing because cotton absorbs moisture, which is why hiking clothing is usually wool or polyester! Yeah, there’s a tip for you guys! ;) Overall, happy with the purchase. Hopefully they hold up!U5Under 5'101 year agoDylan, Sweet! Really appreciate the thorough review and the photos as well. Sounds like you're a fan and we got more great stuff coming out soon so keep an eye out. Tell your friends!
- PLPatrick L.Verified Buyer3 days agoReviewingThe Tyson Jogger GrayRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat
- DBDerek B.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingThe Tyson LTE Jogger NavyRated 4 out of 5 starsPerfect Joggers except for . . .
Love these joggers. Best fit I've ever had in my life. Weighty enough for golf on a cool day, but light enough to be comfortable when it's hotter. I'm 5'5" and the standard inseam was just right as is. The ONLY problem is there isn't enough of anything in stock. I would love other colors in these and the chino joggers also, but very little stock available in a 32" waist.