Runs True to Size - Order your typical shirting size from Under 510. The Gnarly Hoodie features a modern fit that's slim in the arms with room in the torso.
- LGLois G.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingGnarly Hoodie BlueRated 4 starsBeautifully made. Fit was great.
My first experience with this company and for the first time - I had a sweater that was proportioned properly for me. The price point of much of your inventory is pretty high so I don't think I can manage many purchases - but I will certainly choose a handful and enjoy those!U5Under 5'105 months agoLois, So happy to hear that you're loving the hoodie! Hope to get more tops into the shop soon!
- DSdavid S.Verified Buyer6 months agoReviewingGnarly Hoodie Heather GrayRated 5 starsAmazing
Love the fit love the look!U5Under 5'106 months agoDavid, Awesome! So happy to hear that you're diggin the gnarly hoodies!
- PMPeter M.Verified Buyer6 months agoReviewingGnarly Hoodie Heather GrayRated 4 starsLove it
Very stylish and comfortable. I’m 5’4 and ordered a medium. Almost too short but I find it fine for me. Taller customers may find it to be too small or maybe my body is just thicker causing it to be short. Either way great purchase as always.U5Under 5'106 months agoPeter, Really happy to hear that you're a fan of the new hoodies. Looking forward to more orders from you soon!
- DHDavid H.Verified Buyer6 months agoReviewingGnarly Hoodie BlueRated 5 starsLove my new hoodie
Fits perfectly, shipped quicklyU5Under 5'106 months agoDavid, So happy to hear that you're a fan of the gnarly hoodies!
- VJVINCE J.Verified Buyer6 months agoReviewingGnarly Hoodie CharcoalRated 4 starsStylish, but they run small
Not sure if it's me, but if you're a broad chested/shouldered man make sure you order a size up because these tops run small. I had to order an XL because a L fitted like a medium. It's not made of a material that stretches over time like cotton does.U5Under 5'106 months agoVince, Thanks so much for the review - glad you're a fan of the gnarly hoodie!