Runs True to Size - Order your typical shirt size from Under 510. Our t-shirts are cut for a contemporary look; slim in the arms and chest with room in the body for drape and breathability. Made in a shorter length to fit short men.
- VVincenzoVerified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingV Neck T-Shirt GrayRated 5 starsGreat T after a wash...
Decided to try U510s tshirts. It's been my experience with 510s tops running small, especially for guys with broad shoulder, so I purchased a size up. Threw it in the wash, and it shrank just enough for a perfect fit.
- EEnrique3 days agoReviewingCrewneck T-Shirt CloudRated 4 starsgood fit: 5'4, 140 lbs
I have an athletic build so i tried a S and a XS just in case... XS is way too small (fits my 11 year old sister). Small if perfect but don't run it in the dryer machine it will shrink fast. Fits good overall.
- MKMark K.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingPocket Crew T-Shirt GrayRated 5 starsT shirt
Right size, fits great
- DLDennis L.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingPocket Crew T-Shirt NavyRated 5 starsPocket tees
Love them and got a great deal!!
- ELEnriqué L.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingCrewneck T-Shirt GrayRated 4 starsSmall fits nice for my stature
I’m 5’4, 135lbs, i workout so I have a muscular build so I wasn’t sure if I should be a XS or a S (so I tried both sizes).
XS i couldn’t fit my head into, it actually fit my 11 year old sister lol
Small, was perfect. Fits the biceps and shoulders nice and it’s not too long pst the belt line.
Only downside is I couldn’t return the xs shirts so that’s why I’m giving you some context so you can get an accurate size for yourself. Good quality for the price I’ll buy more.