The Jon Performance Pants feature a slim fit with a tapered leg. They run true to size on the waist so we recommend ordering your normal waist size.
- AMAaron M.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingJon Performance Pants 5 Pocket NavyRated 5 starsGreat pants
5’8 155lbs and the 30x28’s fit like a dream. Can’t believe I’m 33 and this is the first time I’ve had pants that fit perfectly. They are slim and tapered just the way I like them. Very stretchy and it’s crazy how they are extremely professional AND casual at the same time.
- RBRicky B.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingJon Performance Pants 5 Pocket CharcoalRated 5 starsGreat pants
Phenomenal fit for us short guys. I’m 5’5 and got the seam at 26 and it fit perfectly. Material quality is pretty good. Stretchy tech feel but it is a little thin. Doesn’t keep you very warm.
- EBEliot B.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingJon Performance Pants CharcoalRated 5 starsLight and comfy
Super light and comfy. They’re not the warmest pants in the world for Midwest winters. But, the material that’s kind of a given. They’re still on point enough to wear year round.
- RHRandall H.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingJon Performance Pants NavyRated 5 starsSuper comfortable
So comfortable I just bought more
- RHRandall H.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingJon Performance Pants CharcoalRated 5 starsSuper comfortable
The most comfortable pants I have ever worn