The Jon Performance Pants feature a slim fit with a tapered leg. They run true to size on the waist so we recommend ordering your normal waist size.
- MCMICHAEL C.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingJon Performance Pants NavyRated 4 out of 5 starsReally want to love these
Material and stretch are nice, unfortunately it's not cut for curvy guys. Very tight on glutes, thighs and calves. Might be good for some settings, but too revealing (on me) for the office. Will have to return these, but at least the chinos are cut a bit looser.
Can't wait for the athletic cut!
- HBHouston B.Verified Reviewer2 months agoReviewingJon Performance Pants CharcoalRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect fit!
Incredible quality!! I’m 5”5 152 pounds and 30/26 are perfect!!!!!!
- AMAaron M.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingJon Performance Pants 5 Pocket NavyRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat pants
5’8 155lbs and the 30x28’s fit like a dream. Can’t believe I’m 33 and this is the first time I’ve had pants that fit perfectly. They are slim and tapered just the way I like them. Very stretchy and it’s crazy how they are extremely professional AND casual at the same time.
- BFBill F.Verified Reviewer4 hours agoReviewingJon Performance Pants 5 Pocket BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsFinally Off-The Rack Performance Pants for Short Guys
I purchased some Navy ones in 30/27 and wore them almost every day for a trip abroad to test. Loved them. I'm 5'6" and about 148. Decided to jump into the charcoal chino style, and changed up the inseam to 26'. For the look I wanted on these pants, the 26 was perfect. No bunching at my shoes, but not cropped either. But in general they are comfortable, lightweight, and worked for all but my fanciest dinner (it was a modern 2 star, so I had to wear some nicer jeans).
I would love for them to expand on the features of these to make them actual travel pants (zippered back pocket, DWR coating, maybe improve the durability of the fabric, etc.) and they could steal significant share from Western Rise and Outlier.
I also tried a 28 waist - but that pattern was just too tight for me, especially in the crotch. I want a LITTLE more snugness vs the 30, but the 30 wasn't bad at all. It's what I always wear, I just use a belt. So if they can put a 29 waist out there, I'd def give that a try! Also I'd ask for a sand color and an olive color to round out the wardrobe!
Very happy overall with the product however in terms of look and price.
- NNickVerified Buyer6 days agoReviewingJon Performance Pants 5 Pocket BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat fit!!
Pants fit great, need more colors though!