Runs true to size. Has a lot of stretch for all day comfort. Fits slim with a gentle taper from the knee to ankle. We recommend ordering your typical waist size.
- JCJustin C.Verified BuyerHeight 5'41 month agoHeight 5'4Rated 5 out of 5 starsSimply Put - Perfect Jeans
Perfect amount of stretch, proportions that fit my body, a correct inseam and great color. These are the perfect jeans - so so grateful to have found Under510How it fits.Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MVMITCHELL V.Verified BuyerHeight 5'61 week agoHeight 5'6Rated 5 out of 5 starsGreat jeans
Jeans fit great.How it fits.Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KMKasra M.Verified BuyerHeight 5'4, 5'5, 5'6, 5'7, 5'31 month agoHeight 5'4, 5'5, 5'6, 5'7, 5'3Rated 5 out of 5 starsEarly Valentines Day gift for myself 😔
For $55 a piece, considering that I'm 5'6 and it's already a tailored fit is truly impressive. I ordered a discontinued fit a long time ago and they lasted me a good while.
To get to the point, they are a perfect fit, comfortable, slightly stretchy all around. I can walk around and they are perfect tightness through the legs. They are slightly "baggier" than the Bruce slubs.
5'10 and under, these (and the Bruce slubs) are the most tailor made jeans I have owned and that, without a doubt, boosted my confidence because I look and feel sharp. Blessings.How it fits.Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TMTim M.Verified ReviewerHeight 5'41 month agoHeight 5'4Rated 5 out of 5 starsNeed new jeans
Love them. Would like to but more. But you haven’t had 32 x 28 in months. Will you be getting themHow it fits.Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ASAmelia S.Verified BuyerHeight 5'41 month agoHeight 5'4Rated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Fit
Blown away how perfect they fit my husband. First pair of jeans he can actually take out of the package and WEAR without having to have them hemmed. Sooo glad I found your site for him. I've already order another pair for him in another wash color.How it fits.Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2